October 21, 2017 | 12:00pm
The Black Knights host the Owls of Temple University on Saturday for a noon kickoff!
Fans are encouraged to arrive early, ALL fans 16 and older must present a valid ID to enter West Point.
Fans attending the game WITHOUT an advance parking pass, must enter through Washington Gate (917 Washington Road. West Point, NY).
Handicap bus transportation is available by entering Stony Lonesome Gate and parking in H Lot. H Lot is available for transportation to the parade ground and to Gate 1 and Gate 5 of Michie Stadium (1 Stony Lonesome Road. West Point, NY).
- WEATHER FORECAST: Sunny, High 74F, Winds W. at 5 to 10 mph. 5% Chance of Rain. (Updated 10/17)
- PROMOTIONAL EVENTS:
History Day | Parents Weekend
- DIVISION INSIGNIA: 2nd Infantry Division
- PARKING LOTS: Open at 6:00am - Gameday (non-reserved) general parking MUST enter through WASHINGTON GATE. See below for full parking information.
- TICKET WINDOWS OPEN: Day of game and the pre-paid ticket will call windows open at 9:30am. The pre-paid ticket window is located at the ticket office at Gate 3 of Michie Stadium. This window is for fans that have purchased tickets within 10 days prior to the game, or have made other arrangements in advance.
Player Guest Ticket Window - Opens at 10:00am (Gate 3 Ticket Office)
Visiting Team & Recruits Ticket Window - Opens at 10:00am (Holleder Center Ticket Office)
- STADIUM GATES: Open at 10:00am.
- TRAFFIC UPDATES: Tune into 1260-AM WBNR and 1420-AM WLNA for West Point traffic updates every 30 minutes starting at 10:00am.
- GUEST ASSIST: By using the Guest Assist Text System, you can ask questions about security, traffic, parking, guest service tent locations, and more. You can also report issues, concerns, and emergencies. Text the word KNIGHTS to 78247.
- TWITTER UPDATES: Follow @ArmyGameDay and @ArmyWP_Football on Twitter for live updates and information. This week's game hashtag is #TUvsARMY.
- GAME NOTES - Temple: Click Here
- 2017 MEDIA GUIDE: Click Here
- CAR TROUBLE?: Call Bosch’s Garage at 845-446-4520.
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- RADIO: WBNR 1260 AM (Beacon, N.Y.), 1420 AM WLNA (Peekskill, N.Y.) 570 AM (New York, N.Y.) SIRIUS Satellite Radio Sirius Channel: 134; XM Channel: 201; SIRIUS Internet Channel: 961. Tunein App (free) through Apple or Google.
FEATURED GAMEWEEK Tweet
TEMPLE GAMEDAY SNAPCHAT GEOFILTER
Be on the lookout across post for our Snapchat gameday geofilter!
GAMEDAY EVENTS TIMELINE
- 9:00am - CADET REVIEW: One of the time honored traditions of a West Point gameday, a full-dress cadet parade takes place on “The Plain” three hours prior to kickoff (weather permitting) for every home game.
- 9:00am - BLACK KNIGHTS ALLEY OPENS: Black Knights Alley is the fan fest that runs along Mills Road, between Michie Stadium and Lusk Reservoir, featuring live music, inflatables for kids, food and beverage, face painting, interactive sports, tailgate show, and more.
Team's scheduled to appear: Baseball, Softball & Cross Country/Track.
- 9:50am - BLACK KNIGHTS WALK: The football players, Rabble Rousers, band and coaches will walk from Gate 3 of Michie Stadium down to the locker room. Line up along Black Knights Alley to cheer on the Black Knights as they enter the stadium for gameday.
- 11:35am - CADET MARCH-ON/NATIONAL ANTHEM: Approximately 30 minutes before kickoff, a Cadet Regiment marches on the field, and a member of the Cadet Glee Club and the USMA Band performs the National Anthem.
- 11:45am - PARACHUTE DEMONSTRATION: A fan favorite, look skyward as West Point Cadets jump from a helicopter and land minutes later on the field as they parachute in the official game ball approximately 15 minutes before kickoff (weather permitting).
- 12:00pm - KICKOFF: At 12:00pm, the Black Knights take on the Temple Owls!
HALFTIME: The West Point Band takes the field of Michie Stadium to perform.
The performance will feature the West Point Band’s Staff Sergeant Juan Quinones on trumpet and vocals as a variety of Latin music is featured. The show will open with the Mamba Kings’ classic, “Beautiful Maria of My Soul,” followed by a tune in the style of reggaeton, Daddy Yankee’s hit “Shaky Shaky.” The performance will conclude with “Danza Kuduro,” an upbeat Portuguese and Spanish song.
UPCOMING EVENTS on post
- OCTOBER 18 | 7:00pm
Women's Soccer vs. Boston University
- OCTOBER 18 | 7:00pm
"This Week in Army Football" Radio Show
- OCTOBER 19 | 12:00pm
Temple Gameweek Spirit Luncheon (West Point Club)
- OCTOBER 20 | 7:00pm
Volleyball vs. Lafayette
- OCTOBER 21 | 12:00pm
Football vs. Temple
- OCTOBER 21 | 7:00pm
Volleyball vs. Bucknell
- OCTOBER 22 | 11:00am
Women's Rugby vs. Navy
- OCTOBER 25 | 7:00pm
Men's Soccer vs. Boston University
PARKING & SHUTTLES
Please enter the gate shown on your parking pass. Fans attending the game WITHOUT an advance parking pass, must enter through Washington Gate (917 Washington Road. West Point, NY). **Handicapped parking should enter through Stony Lonesome Gate. (Parking available in H Lot)
- 6:00am - PARKING LOTS OPEN
- 7:30am - SHUTTLE BUSES START
- 10:00am - STADIUM GATES OPEN
Parking Pass Gates to Enter:
- Green Passes: Enter Thayer Gate (674 Thayer Road. West Point, NY)
- Red Passes: Enter Stony Lonesome Gate (1 Stony Lonesome Road. West Point, NY)
- Blue Passes: Enter Washington Gate (917 Washington Road. West Point, NY)
- Gold Passes: Enter Washington Gate (917 Washington Road. West Point, NY)
- General Public (Day of Game Parking) should enter through Washington Gate.
Click Here For Additional Information on Parking and Shuttles
In order to increase safety and security measures. A bag policy for Michie Stadium is now in effect, mirroring policies enacted by the NFL and many other collegiate venues.
Items that will not be permitted include backpacks, luggage, oversized totes, coolers, briefcases, computers and computer bags.