Fans Are Encouraged To Arrive Early On Gamedays
- Enhanced security measures remain in effect at West Point and at stadium access points for all home football games.
- ALL fans 16 and older must present a valid ID to enter West Point.
- We strongly encourage all fans to arrive as early as possible to avoid delays.
- Parking lots open six hours prior to kickoff.
- Parking spaces are limited and tailgating must be confined to a small area around your vehicle. Traffic lanes and adjacent parking spaces cannot be blocked at any time.
- Spectators wishing to park together must enter the lots at the same time, displaying matching passes. Saving parking spots is prohibited.
- Fans must enter through the gate indicated on their parking pass.
- Fans without parking passes on game days should enter through WASHINGTON GATE.
- Handicapped-Accessible Parking is available in H Lot through STONY LONESOME GATE.
- Vehicles, other than RV's cannot be larger than 8'4"x20'.
- RV's are parked at North Dock. Buses must park at the ski slope, and shuttle buses are available to transport fans on post. For RV or Bus parking, call the ticket office at 1-877-TIX-ARMY.
DAY OF GAME PARKING PURCHASES
- Day of game parking is available for $20
- Fans should enter through WASHINGTON GATE.
- Vehicles will be directed by parking staff into an available parking location.
Advance Parking Purchase Recommended
- ALL vehicles are required to have a parking pass. Advance purchase is highly recommended in order to better facilitate game day parking.
- Advance Parking Purchase is available up to two weeks prior to game day. Please contact the Ticket Office or Army A Club to purchase advance parking.
- Parking passes are included with a $150 donation or more to the Army A Club. Season ticket members, who do not donate to the Army A Club, may purchase season parking passes for $78. Non-season ticket members may purchase a single game parking pass in advance for $15 or $20 on game day.
Parking Pass Color Key
- Green Passes: Enter Thayer Gate (674 Thayer Road. West Point, NY)
- Red Passes: Enter Stony Lonesome Gate (1 Stony Lonesome Road. West Point, NY)
- Blue Passes: Enter Washington Gate (917 Washington Road. West Point, NY)
- Gold Passes: Enter Washington Gate
- General Public will be directed to Washington Gate.
Fans are reminded that each parking pass constitutes ONE parking space.
Fans who enter a wrong gate will be given the option to park at the gate or they can exit the gate and proceed to the correct gate
Bus/shuttle service is provided from parking lots to the parade ground/Michie Stadium and post-game.
Fans are recommended to keep in mind their lot location as well as the applicable bus route color to return following the conclusion of the game.
Hours of Operation:
Pregame Shuttles: 90 Minutes Prior to Cadet Review (Parade is 3 Hours Prior To Kickoff on The Plain)
Postgame Shuttles: 90 Minutes Following the Conclusion of the Game.
GREEN shuttle route
- BUFFALO SOLIDER FIELD (POST OFFICE)
- SOUTH DOCK LOT
- MID LOT
- HERBERT HALL (MICHIE STADIUM PROXIMITY)
Red Shuttle Route
- H LOT
- AAA LOT
- A LOT
- GATE 7 (MICHIE STADIUM)
BLUE shuttle ROUTE
- TARGET HILL LOT
- NORTH DOCK LOT
- IKE HALL LOT
- K LOT
- WEST POINT SCHOOLS (WASHINGTON RD.)
- KELLER HOSPITAL LOT (WASHINGTON RD.)
- USMAPS (WASHINGTON RD.)
- SKI SLOPE
- GATE 3 (MICHIE STADIUM)
- H LOT
- GATE 5 (MICHIE STADIUM)
Handicapped parking accommodations are located in H Lot. A handicapped license plate, state registration or handicapped parking pass is required to gain entrance to the area. In order to park in H lot, you must enter through Stony Lonesome Gate. Handicapped seating and parking are available through the Army Ticket Office.
Tickets can be purchased using the pick your own seat map and selecting the wheelchair icons, one labeled WC accessible and others for accessible without a wheelchair.
Please call 1-877-TIX-ARMY (849-2769) or click here for these accommodations.