Army-Navy tickets are available for purchase by season ticket members and Army A Club members. The 2018 game is December 8 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, PA. To learn more about the Army A Club, click here to visit ArmyAClub.com.
Black Knight Seats
Season ticket members can purchase their padded seat-backs for the season by visiting BlackKnightSeats.com.
ATMs are located inside gates 2 and 6 of Michie Stadium.
First Aid Stations
The First Aid Station is located within gate 7 and section 25 of Michie Stadium.
The use of charcoal is prohibited on any grass or artificial turf surface at West Point. Charcoal is permitted for use on cement or pavement surfaces. Please dispense of charcoal in marked barrels located throughout the parking lots, NOT in dumpsters or garbage containers.
Guest Assist is a text message service that allows Army fans to send questions, concerns or requests via their mobile phones to the command and control center at Michie Stadium. For stadium assistance or to report an issue, text the word KNIGHTS, followed by your message and location to 78247. Standard text messaging rates apply. Fans can also follow @ArmyGameDay on Twitter for real-time operational information on gamedays.
Guest Services Booth
Four Guest Services Booths are located at Gates 1, 3, 6A and 7. Services offered at these locations include; child ID wristband distribution, stroller check-in, lost and found and stadium information.
Lost & Found
Any items found during the game should be taken to a guest services tent. Items that are not picked up by the end of the game will be given to the West Point Military Police.
Vehicles, other than RV's cannot be larger than 8'4"x20'.
Handicap Golf Cart Transportation
Fans in need of golf cart transportation can go to gates 1 or 5. Depending on fans parking location, golf carts will return them to either their parking lot or the nearest handicapped shuttle stop location.
A variety of historical monuments are located across West Point. Click HERE to learn the history and locations.
Everyone, over the age of 2, must have a ticket for admission. All individuals entering the venue, along with any articles in their possession, are subject to inspection by event staff and military police. The management reserves the unrestricted right to revoke this license or to refuse admission or remove any person whose conduct is deemed unbecoming.
In order to increase safety and security measures. A bag policy for Michie Stadium is now in effect, mirroring policies enacted by the NFL and many other collegiate venues.
Items that will not be permitted include backpacks, luggage, oversized totes, coolers, briefcases, computers and computer bags.
- Our guests' experience will not be disrupted by unruly actions or behaviors of others. Guests should report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest event staff or Army West Point Athletics personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the Army West Point Game Day experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted inside Michie Stadium. Those appearing intoxicated will be denied entry or will be subject to ejection from Michie Stadium.
- Guests must not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with play. Violations will result in immediate ejection and/or arrest and prosecution.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will comply with requests from staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Smoking is not permitted in Michie Stadium.
- Artificial noisemakers
- Outside food or drink
- Pets (With the exception of working service animals)
- Bags (As noted within the bag policy)
- Diaper bags
- Hover boards
- Any items deemed inappropriate, hazardous or unsafe by event staff
Smoking is prohibited in Michie Stadium.
Emergency announcements may be made on the stadium public address system. Event staff and emergency responders can assist if you need information or direction.
Evacuation (Temp Re Location:
- Fans (Gates 1, 2, 3): Cadet Chapel, East Concourse, Cars (BSF, A, C, E, F, AAA, G, D)
- Fans (Gates 4, 5, 6): Cadet Chapel, Cars, Holleder (BSF, A, C, E, F, AAA, G, D)
- Fans (Gates 6, 6A, 7): Holleder Center, West/South Concourse, Foley, Cars (BSF, A, C, E, F, AAA, G, D)