October 14, 2017 | 12:00pm
The Black Knights return to Michie Stadium for Homecoming following a 49-12 victory over Rice!
Fans are encouraged to arrive early, ALL fans 16 and older must present a valid ID to enter West Point.
Fans attending the game WITHOUT an advance parking pass, must enter through Washington Gate (917 Washington Road. West Point, NY).
Handicap bus transportation is available by entering Stony Lonesome Gate and parking in H Lot. H Lot is available for transportation to the parade ground and to Gate 1 and Gate 5 of Michie Stadium (1 Stony Lonesome Road. West Point, NY).
- WEATHER FORECAST: AM Showers, High 79F, Winds SSW at 14 mph. 30% Chance of Rain. (Updated 10/12)
- PROMOTIONAL EVENTS:
Scout Day | Homecoming
- DIVISION INSIGNIA: 7th Infantry Division
- PARKING LOTS: Open at 6:00am - Gameday (non-reserved) general parking MUST enter through WASHINGTON GATE. See below for full parking information.
- TICKET WINDOWS OPEN: Day of game and the pre-paid ticket will call windows open at 9:30am. The pre-paid ticket window is located at the ticket office at Gate 3 of Michie Stadium. This window is for fans that have purchased tickets within 10 days prior to the game, or have made other arrangements in advance.
Player Guest Ticket Window - Opens at 10:00am (Gate 3 Ticket Office)
Visiting Team & Recruits Ticket Window - Opens at 10:00am (Holleder Center Ticket Office)
- STADIUM GATES: Open at 10:00am.
- TRAFFIC UPDATES: Tune into 1260-AM WBNR and 1420-AM WLNA for West Point traffic updates every 30 minutes starting at 10:00am.
- GUEST ASSIST: By using the Guest Assist Text System, you can ask questions about security, traffic, parking, guest service tent locations, and more. You can also report issues, concerns, and emergencies. Text the word KNIGHTS to 78247.
- TWITTER UPDATES: Follow @ArmyGameDay and @ArmyWP_Football on Twitter for live updates and information. This week's game hashtag is #EMUvsARMY.
- GAME NOTES - Eastern Michigan: Click Here
- 2017 MEDIA GUIDE: Click Here
- CAR TROUBLE?: Call Bosch’s Garage at 845-446-4520.
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- RADIO: WBNR 1260 AM (Beacon, N.Y.), 1420 AM WLNA (Peekskill, N.Y.) 570 AM (New York, N.Y.) SIRIUS Satellite Radio Sirius Channel: 134; XM Channel: 201; SIRIUS Internet Channel: 961. Tunein App (free) through Apple or Google.
SCOUT DAY LOCATION
Welcome to our scouts participating at Saturday's Scout Day from 8am to 11am!
Due to a newly renovated turf field installed at Daly Field, the scout master activities will be located at the grassy area between the Library and the baseball field (Double Day Field). This will be the activity location for all upcoming scout days.
FEATURED GAMEWEEK Tweet
EASTERN MICHIGAN GAMEDAY SNAPCHAT GEOFILTER
Be on the lookout across post for our Snapchat gameday geofilter!
GAMEDAY EVENTS TIMELINE
- 9:00am - CADET REVIEW: One of the time honored traditions of a West Point gameday, a full-dress cadet parade takes place on “The Plain” three hours prior to kickoff (weather permitting) for every home game.
NOTE - A wreath laying ceremony will take place from approximately 8:20am to 8:40am in proximity of "The Plain". Vehicle traffic will be halted during this time.
- 9:00am - BLACK KNIGHTS ALLEY OPENS: Black Knights Alley is the fan fest that runs along Mills Road, between Michie Stadium and Lusk Reservoir, featuring live music, inflatables for kids, food and beverage, face painting, interactive sports, tailgate show, and more.
Team's scheduled to appear: Women's Soccer & Wrestling
- 9:50am - BLACK KNIGHTS WALK: The football players, Rabble Rousers, band and coaches will walk from Gate 3 of Michie Stadium down to the locker room. Line up along Black Knights Alley to cheer on the Black Knights as they enter the stadium for gameday.
- 11:35am - CADET MARCH-ON/NATIONAL ANTHEM: Approximately 30 minutes before kickoff, a Cadet Regiment marches on the field, and a member of the Cadet Glee Club and the USMA Band performs the National Anthem.
- 11:45am - PARACHUTE DEMONSTRATION: A fan favorite, look skyward as West Point Cadets jump from a helicopter and land minutes later on the field as they parachute in the official game ball approximately 15 minutes before kickoff (weather permitting).
- 12:00pm - KICKOFF: At 12:00pm, the Black Knights take on the Eastern Michigan Eagles!
HALFTIME: The West Point Band takes the field of Michie Stadium to perform.
The performance will begin with a march that captures the essence of the U.S. Military Academy, Bugles and Drums. The show will continue featuring a group near and dear to all West Point alumni, The Hellcats. The Hellcats will display world-class musicianship and precision marching as they perform a medley of tunes, including The Thunderer, Gallant 7th, and Garry Owen. The performance will conclude with American Salute, an inspiring piece featuring the well-known theme, “When Johnny Comes Marching Home.”
UPCOMING EVENTS on post
- OCTOBER 12 | 12:00pm
Eastern Michigan Gameweek Spirit Luncheon (West Point Club)
- OCTOBER 12 | 7:00pm
"This Week in Army Football" Radio Show
- OCTOBER 13 | 5:00pm
Swimming & Diving vs. UMass
- OCTOBER 13 | 7:00pm
Sprint Football vs. Chestnut Hill
- OCTOBER 13 | 7:00pm
Women's Soccer vs. Navy
- OCTOBER 14 | 12:00pm
Football vs. Eastern Michigan
- OCTOBER 14 | 7:00pm
Volleyball vs. Navy
- OCTOBER 18 | 7:00pm
Women's Soccer vs. Boston University
- OCTOBER 20 | 7:00pm
Volleyball vs. Lafayette
- OCTOBER 21 | 12:00pm
Football vs. Temple
- OCTOBER 22 | 11:00am
Women's Rugby vs. Navy
- OCTOBER 21 | 12:00pm
Volleyball vs. Bucknell
PARKING & SHUTTLES
Please enter the gate shown on your parking pass. Fans attending the game WITHOUT an advance parking pass, must enter through Washington Gate (917 Washington Road. West Point, NY). **Handicapped parking should enter through Stony Lonesome Gate. (Parking available in H Lot)
- 6:00am - PARKING LOTS OPEN
- 7:30am - SHUTTLE BUSSES START
- 10:00am - STADIUM GATES OPEN
Parking Pass Gates to Enter:
- Green Passes: Enter Thayer Gate (674 Thayer Road. West Point, NY)
- Red Passes: Enter Stony Lonesome Gate (1 Stony Lonesome Road. West Point, NY)
- Blue Passes: Enter Washington Gate (917 Washington Road. West Point, NY)
- Gold Passes: Enter Washington Gate
- General Public (Day of Game Parking) should enter through Washington Gate.
Click Here For Additional Information on Parking and Shuttles
In order to increase safety and security measures. A bag policy for Michie Stadium is now in effect, mirroring policies enacted by the NFL and many other collegiate venues.
Items that will not be permitted include backpacks, luggage, oversized totes, coolers, briefcases, computers and computer bags.