NOVEMBER 11, 2017 | 12:00pm
The Black Knights return to Michie Stadium after a 21-0 victory at Air Force!
Fans are encouraged to arrive early, as this is a SOLD OUT GAME. Due to the weather forecast. Saturday's Cadet Review has been CANCELLED.
ALL fans 16 and older must present a valid ID to enter West Point.
Fans attending the game WITHOUT a parking pass, must enter through Washington Gate (917 Washington Road. West Point, NY).
For ADA transportation please enter Stony Lonesome Gate and park in H-Lot. Transportation is available from H-Lot to the parade ground and to Michie Stadium (Gates 1, 5). (1 Stony Lonesome Road. West Point, NY).
- WEATHER FORECAST: Mostly Sunny, High 41F, Winds NNW. at 7 mph. 5% Chance of Rain. (Updated 11/8)
- PROMOTIONAL EVENTS:
Scout Day | Military Appreciation Day
- DIVISION INSIGNIA: 82nd Airborne Division
- PARKING LOTS: Open at 6:00am - Gameday (non-reserved) general parking MUST enter through WASHINGTON GATE. See below for full parking information.
- TICKET WINDOWS OPEN: Day of game and the pre-paid ticket will call windows open at 9:30am. The pre-paid ticket window is located at the ticket office at Gate 3 of Michie Stadium. This window is for fans that have purchased tickets within 10 days prior to the game, or have made other arrangements in advance.
Player Guest Ticket Window - Opens at 10:00am (Gate 3 Ticket Office)
Visiting Team & Recruits Ticket Window - Opens at 10:00am (Holleder Center Ticket Office)
- STADIUM GATES: Open at 10:00am.
- TRAFFIC UPDATES: Tune into 1260-AM WBNR and 1420-AM WLNA for West Point traffic updates every 30 minutes starting at 10:00am.
- GUEST ASSIST: By using the Guest Assist Text System, you can ask questions about security, traffic, parking, guest service tent locations, and more. You can also report issues, concerns, and emergencies. Text the word KNIGHTS to 78247.
- TWITTER UPDATES: Follow @ArmyGameDay and @ArmyWP_Football on Twitter for live updates and information. This week's game hashtag is #DUKEvsARMY.
- GAME NOTES - Duke: Click Here
- 2017 MEDIA GUIDE: Click Here
- CAR TROUBLE?: Call Bosch’s Garage at 845-446-4520.
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- RADIO: WBNR 1260 AM (Beacon, N.Y.), 1420 AM WLNA (Peekskill, N.Y.) 570 AM (New York, N.Y.) SIRIUS Satellite Radio Sirius Channel: 133; XM Channel: 201; SIRIUS Internet Channel: 961. Tunein App (free) through Apple or Google.
Welcome to our scouts participating at Saturday's Scout Day from 8am to 11am!
Due to a newly renovated turf field installed at Daly Field, the scout master activities will be located at the grassy area between the Library and the baseball field (Double Day Field).
FEATURED GAMEWEEK Tweet
DUKE GAMEDAY SNAPCHAT GEOFILTER
Be on the lookout across post for our Snapchat gameday geofilter!
GAMEDAY EVENTS TIMELINE
- (UPDATE) CADET REVIEW: Due to the weather forecast. Saturday's Cadet Review has been CANCELLED.
- 9:00am - BLACK KNIGHTS ALLEY OPENS: Black Knights Alley is the fan fest that runs along Mills Road, between Michie Stadium and Lusk Reservoir, featuring live music, inflatables for kids, food and beverage, face painting, interactive sports, tailgate show, and more.
Team's scheduled to appear: Men's Rugby and Rifle.
- 9:50am - BLACK KNIGHTS WALK: The football players, Rabble Rousers, band and coaches will walk from Gate 3 of Michie Stadium down to the locker room. Line up along Black Knights Alley to cheer on the Black Knights as they enter the stadium for gameday.
- 11:28am - SENIOR DAY CEREMONY: The football team will recognize the senior players and managers on the field, along with their families, in honor of the Class of 2018's final home game at Michie Stadium.
- 11:35am - CADET MARCH-ON/NATIONAL ANTHEM: Approximately 30 minutes before kickoff, a Cadet Regiment marches on the field, and a member of the Cadet Glee Club and the USMA Band performs the National Anthem.
- 11:45am - PARACHUTE DEMONSTRATION: A fan favorite, look skyward as West Point Cadets jump from a helicopter and land minutes later on the field as they parachute in the official game ball approximately 15 minutes before kickoff (weather permitting).
- 12:00pm - KICKOFF: At 12:00pm, the Black Knights take on the Duke Blue Devils!
HALFTIME: The West Point Band takes the field of Michie Stadium to perform.
The West Point Band will present a halftime show honoring our Veterans for the November 11th Army football game against Duke. The performance will begin with the voice of the Hudson Valley, the West Point Band’s Master Sergeant MaryKay Messenger, as she sings God Bless America. The West Point Band and Master Sgt. Messenger will then honor those who are serving and have served with a stirring rendition of the Armed Forces Salute. After an unveiling of a super-sized American flag covering the entire field of Michie Stadium, the Veterans Day show will conclude with America the Beautiful.
UPCOMING EVENTS on post
- NOVEMBER 9 | 12:00pm
Duke Gameweek Spirit Luncheon (West Point Club)
- NOVEMBER 9 | 7:00pm
"This Week in Army Football" Radio Show
- NOVEMBER 10 | 9:00am
Rifle vs. Nevada & MIT
- NOVEMBER 10 | 7:00pm
Sprint Football vs. Pennsylvania (CSFL Championship)
- NOVEMBER 10 | 7:00pm
Women's Basketball vs. Binghamton
- NOVEMBER 10 | 7:00pm
Volleyball vs. Lehigh
- NOVEMBER 11 | 12:00pm
Football vs. Duke
- NOVEMBER 11 | 6:00pm
Women's Rugby vs. Harvard (NIRA Quarterfinal Playoffs)
- NOVEMBER 14 | 7:00pm
Men's Basketball vs. John Jay
PARKING & SHUTTLES
Please enter the gate shown on your parking pass. Fans attending the game WITHOUT an advance parking pass, must enter through Washington Gate (917 Washington Road. West Point, NY). **Handicapped parking should enter through Stony Lonesome Gate. (Parking available in H Lot)
- 6:00am - PARKING LOTS OPEN
- 7:30am - SHUTTLE BUSES START
- 10:00am - STADIUM GATES OPEN
Parking Pass Gates to Enter:
- Green Passes: Enter Thayer Gate (674 Thayer Road. West Point, NY)
- Red Passes: Enter Stony Lonesome Gate (1 Stony Lonesome Road. West Point, NY)
- Blue Passes: Enter Washington Gate (917 Washington Road. West Point, NY)
- Gold Passes: Enter Washington Gate
- General Public (Day of Game Parking) should enter through Washington Gate.
Click Here For Additional Information on Parking and Shuttles
In order to increase safety and security measures. A bag policy for Michie Stadium is now in effect, mirroring policies enacted by the NFL and many other collegiate venues.
Items that will not be permitted include backpacks, luggage, oversized totes, coolers, briefcases, computers and computer bags.